the desert. Say it. Alone. Alone. Alone.
Say the words plain, she says. Say it plain.
Say it outright. Alone. Don’t get poetic.
Say I. Say me. Say I am alone. Own it. I am alone.”
1) If you are right then there is no need to get angry, and if you are wrong then you don’t have any right to get angry.
2) Patience with family is love Patience with others is respect Patience with self is confidence.
3) Never think hard about the past. It may bring sorrow. Don’t think more about the future. It may bring fears. Live this moment with a smile. Trust in Allah.
4) Every test in our lives makes us bitter or better. Every problem comes to make us or break us However, the choice is ours, whether we become victims or victorious.
5) Search for a beautiful heart and not a beautiful face. Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful. Love each other for the sake of Allah.
May Allah grant us the ability to be the best Muslims we can possibly be. In sha’Allah.”